By Taye

Uncategorized
01/12/15

The Denim Jacket.

demin, Guess Jean jacket, Los Angeles blogger, top fashion bloggers, best fashion bloggers, top ten fashion bloggers, Vera wang sunglasses, Shoe Dazzle

The Look

Jacket: Guess c/o
Sweater: (Similar)
Skirt: Guess
Heels: Shoe Dazzle
Sunglasses: Vera Wang  c/o

…And the re wear campaign continues..
But
first lets chat about the ever classic denim jacket..  An item that I
wholeheartedly believe that everyone both male and female should own.   Classic.  Chic. Casual. Comfortable. Utterly timeless.

Year after year
the denim jacket makes a statement..  And here is the thing I love.  You
can always find one that is affordable!  I have to say I own about  6
denim jackets..  all different.. all perfect in their own way!

This jacket has been getting a bit of mileage lately.   Being an easy
go to I wore it a couple times last week.   I took with me last Friday to throw on after filming another
super fun episode of Styleogue.    Knowing that I had a casting right
after and a fun Golden Globes Beauty Lounge to attend.. I needed a look
that was cute yet casual and warm.  This little number took me through the whole day with ease.

And now for the re-wear..   This sweater is one of my favorites.. I first wore it back in 2012  HERE.  Goes to show that when you buy the items you really love they stand the test of time.

SHOP THE LOOK

Happy Monday!!

post signature

153 responses to “The Denim Jacket.”

1. Liz Lauren says:

perfectly styled

international giveaway on my blog

2. Wow cool jacket , blue is my favorite color , blue pants with black jackets sounds so cool , and i feel like a hero of action movie , nice to seem this jackets Leather Sons of Anarchy jacket

3. it is a snooze mystification like snooze walking. With night terrors the personality become visible to wake up, they are scared, but not fully awake. It is not really allied with dreams or nightmares. It’s one of many sleep confusion, such as sleep talking, sleep on foot.buymoviejackets.com

4. This girl looks cool because of awesome blue jackets some time girls doing this Click Here For More Detail

5. Good jacket i really like it denim is always best i really like this jacket hope i will get this jacket soon.Thank you for sharing such a wonderful information.non-plagiarized college application statement

6. i liked the link here for free google play gift cards online that can be generated from the generators here .

7. kary cat says:

This jacket looks cool. But I like more the shoes. They are awesome. Order non-plagiarized college application statement online. affordable prices are guaranteed!

8. Jessica Kit says:

Nice clothes. P.S. students can go shopping while best-custom-essays.com will complete their assignments for college 🙂

9. Lisa Harris says:

Created an impressive post! I identify your working style here and trying to capture plenty of resources for success.
    Website

10. The title of this post is The Denim Jacket. I love this jacket and the stuff of this jacket is very good. I am very happy to read about this jacket here and I will must buy this jacket soon.
    Get safety flooring from http://safetyflooringco.co.uk

11. Superb! Looking very beautiful in this outwear Movie jackets

12. Anonymous says:

Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!

Happy Wheels
    FNAF
    FNAF World

13. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting.
    Assignment Help

14. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. . Assignment Help

15. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. . buy sunglasses

16. Anonymous says:

You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging.

Happy Wheels
    FNAF World
    Five Nights At Freddy's

17. Good blog post. I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of view. Thank you!
    Mortal Kombat XL
    Atari Breakout
    Dragon Ball Z Games

18. jackClark says:

Every year millions of russian kids pass final exams (for school). Results of this exams could be counted in universities as prelimanary examination. This thing varies from school to school and I still don't understand 100% why this practice was implemented (in my time we used to have 2 different exams – one when you finish school, second when you apply to univercity).

19. agario games says:

Let’s keep out sites for your child! click:
    brain games | puzzle games | tetris | happy wheels | agario | abcya | fnaf 4 | super mario games
    To play for free!

20. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. . Buy spects frames online

21. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic.
    Online Assignment Help

22. a10 says:

I really enjoyed reading your article.

23. roblox says:

I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable.

24. color switch says:

I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.

25. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

26. puzzle games says:

Let’s keep are safe place to play the very best free games for kids! Please click:
    slither.io | wings.io | happy wheels | abcya | fnaf 4 | games for kids | racing games to play for free!

27. Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
    happy wheels demo | friv

28. Unknown says:

slither.io | wings.io | happy wheels | abcya | fnaf 4 to play for free!

29. With a Hotmail account, you can send and receive emails quickly and easily as well as login and use all Microsoft services.
    hotmail login | login to hotmail
    This is the game so players feel very fierce , adventurous . You try to join and play this game , you will feel great like.
    happy wheels | fireboy and watergirl | goodgame empire
    learn to fly | slither io | gun mayhem | age of war
    io games | strike force heroes | strike force heroes 4

30. Candy Sim says:

this is one of the cult game now, a lot of people enjoy playing them . Also you can refer to the game :
    age of war | red ball | earn to die 5 | Tank trouble | happy wheels | earn to die 6
    The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
    tank trouble unblocked | wings io | strike force heroes | age of war | hotmail login

31. Gaming world where everyone entertained with games like Run 3 unblocked or Run 4 unblocked or Run unblocked . The adventure racing game as Car Racing Games or game that a lot of people like the Super Mario Unblocked or Donkey Kong Unblocked is also very attractive. Have fun!

32. Ideas Master says:

Thanks for a sharing information about denim jacket you are looking gorgeous. I always love to wear movie leather jackets at the time bike riding.

33. Tran Marri says:

head soccer is young children dream of scoring goals, creating their own celebrations, making headlines, baffling opponents, being superstars and virtually ruling the game with a lot of games head soccer unblockedhead soccer 2 or soccer heads and Big Head Soccer . Big Head Football or big head basketball and unblocked games are also famous games.

34. Unknown says:

slither.io | wings.io | happy wheels | abcya | happy wheels the game free | pokemon go to play for free games for kids!

35. You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
    watergirl and fireboy
    Geometry Dash

36. Candy Sim says:

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas
    of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    gold miner|stick war 3| pokemongo
    | stick man|animal jam login

37. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
    Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
    Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

38. Truly intriguing insight! This is an excellent task to write on a comparative subject; it’s likely for me a top most choice.

39. Susan Lisa says:

Hmm, it is very good news! As for me, This is what actually happens behind the scenes:
    dwayne johnson fast and furious 8

40. ema watson says:

Terrific work! I am analyzing such things and your effort in the content.keep up writing.
    Get More Information

41. Unknown says:

Interesting dressing style, i like your style and you. You are looking so pretty.
    Bangalore High Profile Escorts

42. Thank you for sharing infromasinya, may be useful for everything

43. Mạc Huệ says:

Everyone loves the look and feel of a clean home. Thanks for choosing this topic for post and update me. Game Stick RPG 2 looks like your real life, you can get everything you want, Ninja Games Free is a common playground game, return man saves your progress, with Potty Racers do you want to fly to Mars with me?